Aug 17, 2011

Marie Calender's Honey Butter Cornbread Review


I don't know if you know this but I love to bake. Everything from cookies and cakes to pies and muffins. I also like having easy things to make as well. I often buy packaged mixes for those days when I don't have time to bake from scratch.

One of those packaged foods are Marie Calender's new cornbread mixes. They come in three different flavors: Original, Southwest, and Honey Butter  . The only ingredient you need is water. Which is great for those times when you run out of your other baking ingredients.



I tried the honey butter cornbread mix and let me tell you it was great. I couldn't resist trying a bite even when it was still a little too warm from the oven. The flavor was sweet but not too sweet.  The texture is not like your typical cornbread, it is soft and moist almost like a cake. It does still have a bit of that cornbread texture which reminds you that you are in fact eating cornbread and not a cake. I don't know about you but that's my reason for getting away with seconds.

 You can buy these wonderful cornbread mixes and other great products from Marie calender's website.


Also if you order now you can get 25% off your order with Code OCF816.
Offer good until 9/2/11.

 25% off online purchase only, cannot be combined with other offers or coupons

Check out  Marie calender's on Facebook and Twitter!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Share
Share

0 comments: