May 13, 2011

Just wanted to say



Sorry for the lack of recipe posts. I am still getting used to being a mommy to a 4 month old baby boy. He is definitely a cutie and a very fussy baby. That in itself is the hardest to deal with. How can you see that cute face cry just so you can get some things done around the house. I have a hard time just letting him cry so I spend most of the time sitting with him and playing with him. The only break I get during the day is when he eats. He breastfeeds and I am then able to get on the computer and my blog. So here I sit with baby attached and one hand to type using the onscreen keyboard typing one letter at a time. Not the most efficient way to make posts I know. I have figured out a trick that I sometimes use. I will type up my post on my iPhone and send it in an email then I just copy and paste.

With that said onto some recipes.

Share
Share

0 comments: