Sep 16, 2011

Halloween Costumes with Yandy.com


October is on its way and you know what that means, Halloween!!!  Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year because you get to dress up and people will not look at you funny. Every year our friends have a big Halloween party and every year I need to find a new costume.  Last year I was very pregnant and couldn't find a costume to fit. This year I am back and Yandy.com is the place to find sexy women's costumes.  This year I will not be pregnant on Halloween so that means I have more to choose from when it comes to costumes.
Now, some of the costume choices on Yandy.com show more than I care to show after having a baby.  I still have not lost all the weight and I don't plan on showing too much skin. Thankfully they do have a good amount of conservative costumes to choose from.

After taking the time to look around I finally decided on three costumes that I thought would be great.


 The first is the devil lady. I chose this one because it was a great clearance find at only 17.98. The dress is made of a nice comfortable material with red velvet on the outside. The costume also comes with the stockings and sequined devil horns.  While this is a little form fitting I really do like it. It is a very comfortable costume.


The second costume I chose was gothic chic. This was another great clearance deal at only 11.00. For that price I couldn't pass it up. When I first put the dress on I noticed the arms were just a little bit itchy.
 I also noticed that the costume looked different than the picture. The diamond shaped patch on the dress has multiple skulls whereas in the picture it was a single skull. The stitching on the costume is in black yet the picture had silver stitching. The arm bands are a little smaller and don't have the mesh at the top of them. The wings were also different and a little disappointing in the way they looked. Most of the things I mentioned above I can overlook. I like the way the costume looks overall, even though it was not the same as the picture. I did also get a pair of legging tights to go with this outfit. One other thing about this costume is that I will have to get a pair of shorts to go underneath because every time I would lift my arms the dress would go up.



The third costume I chose was the Greek goddess. I have been wanting this costume for a couple of years now and finally decided to get it. This was going to be the costume that I would wear. Unfortunately, I didn't bother reading the size chart and picked a size that is too small. I figured I would fit into the medium and I probably could if it wasn't for my boobs. I can thank pregnancy for that I guess, keeping me from my favorite costume. I immediately went to Yandy.coms website to find out if I could get a different size.  I guess a lot of other people like this costume since every size was sold out.
Along with the costumes I also picked the Club curls wig, which you can see me wearing in the Gothic chic costume. The wig itself is one of the most comfortable wigs I have ever worn. It was not itchy at all.
I love wigs and Yandy.com has many to choose from.

Overall I had a great experience shopping at Yandy.com. I received free shipping for spending over $70 and a free panty with my order. The shipping was quick and I received my order by the end of the week.
Yandy.com also has a Facebook page you can check out.


I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook
Share
Share

1 comments:

erin said...

I love your costume choices! A lot of variety. Costume sizing can be tricky. Either they seem too big or too small for me - I am such an awkward size. LOL.