Dec 14, 2011

Simply Dressed with Marzetti Review




I love trying new things that are full of flavor and that I would use daily if given the chance. I eat salads all the time and am always trying to find the perfect dressing for them. After trying a spoonful of Marzetti Simply Dressed ranch dressing my taste buds were ignited into a frenzy of wonderful creamy, elegant flavors. I could tell instantly that sea salt, which I enjoy tremendously, was used in the mixture giving it a more natural flavor. When I looked to the ingredients to see what was inside this bottle of dressing I was more than pleased to know exactly what the ingredients within it were. There was nothing confusing about garlic, canola oil, extra virgin olive oil, buttermilk, water, salted egg yolk, distilled vinegar, onion, sugar, or xanthan gum.

My mind raced with ideas on what to try it on first. Between spreading it on top of a piece of pizza to using as a dressing on a salad I was completely engaged on all the things it would go great with. The creamy texture made for a perfect dipping sauce for chicken nuggets. The flavors aren't so over powering that they take over other flavors but it is not so weak that it seems a waste to have used it. After trying it on the chicken nuggets I had to find out what else this dressing would make better so I pulled out as many ideas as I could. First I tried it on macaroni and instead of using just my normal salt and butter seasonings I poured on two tablespoons of the dressing. I was pleased with the flavor and the texture yet again. At this point I found nothing else could surprise me until I replaced my mayonnaise on my burger with it and found a splendid new taste to the burger.

Marzetti Simply Dressed come in a variety of flavors that include: Blue cheese, Ranch, Caesar, Pomegranate, Balsamic, Coleslaw, Champagne, Strawberry Poppy seed, Greek Feta and Ginger Sesame. The Marzetti Simply Dressed dressings are made without preservatives, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, MSG or artificial flavors or colors.

With these flavors I will have no hesitance to try it on my future recipe ideas. Some of these ideas are using this in place of sour cream in my beef stroganoff, a replacement of egg on my chicken for my fried chicken and a creamy base for my chicken bake. The kitchen is going to be busy with all these new recipes I am going to try. This dressing will replace my old brands in my refrigerator, always ready for me to use whether it be a replacement for mayonnaise on my turkey sandwiches or a sauce to go on my macaroni noodles.

You can find Marzetti Simply Dressed in your grocer's refrigerated produce section for a suggested retail price of $3.59- $4.59 per 12oz bottle (prices vary by store).
 Find Simply Dressed in a store near you at www.marzetti.com/where-to-buy/.



I was one of the bloggers selected by T. Marzetti Company and Clever Girls Collective to host a Marzetti Simply Dressed review. They provided me with product to test myself and compensation for my time. However, my opinions are entirely my own.
Share

0 comments: