Dec 16, 2011

Sweat With HotPants

 
After having a baby last January the inches around my waist have stayed up.  I have yet to lose the baby weight, so when I got the chance to review HotPants I jumped on it. Anything to help me lose the weight and inches to get me back to my desired size.  The challenge was to wear the HotPants every day, especially when I exercise.

These pants will make you sweat. I don't want to be gross but that is what they are made for and that is what they do. Hotpants are sport shorts that are designed with bio-ceramic technology, which emits far infrared rays and reflects back the heat naturally generated by your body to warm up the tissue below the skins surface. When this tissue gets warmed up it will then start to break down fat cells. Even just wearing these pants while going about my normal day (sitting on the computer) I was sweating. I wore these Hotpants while playing my dancing game and I had sweat even more than I would normally sweat while working out. These pants are comfortable and you only feel a little wet from the sweat.  I could wear these all day long while doing house chores and know that I was getting the benefit of breaking down the fat layer beneath my skin.  

The pants themselves cover my entire belly down to my knees. In pictures with models these hot pants go to mid thigh. So if you are short like me (5'2) then expect full coverage. Sizing the pants was easy and accurate as well. I really believe these hot pants are great and will help me lose the inches around my waist and get me back down to size.

Check out what others thought about HotPants on their Facebook.

I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Share

0 comments: